June 12, 2013

Touch of blue






 
1. White blazer from Forever21 ( similar here )
 
2. Flower print shirt from Garage ( similar here )
 
3. Coral skinny pants from Stitches ( similar here )
 
4. Navy feather earrings from Aldo ( similar here )
 
5. Navy bag from Aldo ( similar here )
 
6. Woven chain navy bracelet from Ardène (similar here )
 
7. Wedges ''Davilda'' from Aldo ( here )
 
For today, I wanted a look that is relax but chic at the same time. The best way to take an everyday outfit to the nest level is by adding a blazer whether it is black or white like mine. Also, because my blue shirt is really bright I decided to pair it with light peach skinny jeans to match the flowers. I didn't want to add another color so I accessorize with a big blue bag and matching feather earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment