May 24, 2013

Wish List


1. Zara leather sandal in Nude 
These are the perfect summer heels! Because they are a light nude, they basically fit with everything and they would really make my summer tan pop.

2. Tory Burch Tina Mini Bag
I absolutely love this bag from Tory Burch. It is made from 100% straw & leather and I like that raw and exotic feel that it would bring to any outfits.

3. J. Crew linen-cotton pant in Sunwashed Sand
This pant reminds me of a safari in Africa. It is perfect for that effortless look because it is so loose.

4. Aldo Zakova earrings in White
For a touch of bling, these earrings are really nice!


1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks for dropping by!!! I love your wish list btw ;) the shoes are my next buy since I've been eyeing them for a while now.

    Xoxo
    Sasha

    www.ssasjas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete